THE COST OF UNHEALTHY EMPLOYEES
Employee health and wellbeing have a direct influence on the bottom line of your organisation. That is a foregone conclusion. But did you know that a 1% reduction in absenteeism alone may save India’s formal sector up to US$20 billion each year? The cost of ‘Presenteeism,’ or instances in which employees are present but not in the greatest condition to function optimally, is considerably higher, and research with real numbers are still surfacing. According to one research, the annual cost of presenteeism in the United States is more than $150 billion.
Companies that implement effective health and wellness programmes generate 34% more income per employee than those who do not.
Did you know that India’s formal sector can save up to US$20 billion each year through 1 percent reduction in absenteeism alone? The cost of presenteeism in the US is estimated to be more than $150 billion a year.
Source: ASSOCHAM report and American Productivity Audit
EMPLOYEE HEALTH DROPS SHARPLY TO HAZARDOUS LEVELS
The rise in the number of business tycoons and those racing up the corporate ladder paying with their lives or, in the worst-case scenario, taking their own lives is concerning. The bulk of the former die from heart attacks, strokes, cancer, diabetes, and depression, to name a few.
According to a recent survey, more than 46% of corporate employees are under extreme stress, 43% have skewed body mass indices, 30% are at danger of diabetes, and 43 percent are at risk of hypertension.
IS YOUR COMPANY PUTTING ENOUGH EFFORT INTO CORPORATE WELLNESS AND HEALTH?
While activity trackers, fitness weeks, and healthy snack programmes are all positive steps ahead, we must go farther and consider long-term, sustainable total well-being. Most wellness efforts nowadays are concerned on a person’s physical health rather than their entire well-being, which can lead to disengagement and needless investment. We need to take a more comprehensive look at our employees’ health, including mental/emotional wellness, stress management, preventative care choices, and other factors.
46% of corporate employees are extremely stressed, 43% have skewed BMIs, 30% are at danger of diabetes, and 43% are at risk of hypertension.
GO THE AYURVEDIC ROUTE TO IMPROVE EMPLOYEE WELLNESS AND YOUR BOTTOM LINE.
Ayurveda is a holistic science at its core. In Ayurveda, an individual’s or the human body’s health and wellbeing is the sum total of his/her physical activities, immediate surroundings, mental and emotional interaction with people, seasons and how the body reacts to them — in short, good health is a multi-layered notion in Ayurveda.
Because good health is the sum of numerous factors, an integrated strategy is required. The idea of Panchakarma, which helps detoxify the body from toxic waste that has accumulated in the body as a result of our contemporary lifestyle choices, is a perfect illustration of this comprehensive approach.
At Kairali Ayurvedic Centre, we have created a comprehensive programme that includes an entire checkup, cleansing, lifestyle correction, food correction, yoga, and rejuvenation tonics and procedures to produce excellent results and offer total well-being. This proactive strategy has been shown to be extremely helpful to both individuals and organisations.
Employees can get health insurance benefits, and organisations can take advantage of our group pricing or even gift ‘Holistic Health’ to motivate employees.
Contact us to learn more about our Corporate Health & Wellness Programs and to take advantage of these services.
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT KAIRALI AYURVEDA FOR EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAM?
- Our innovative “Synchronisms Energy Excitation System” (SEES) is unique in Ayurveda and is well-known across the world.
- We have trained therapists with an average of more than 7 years of expertise.
- We always recommend two therapists performing the service at the same time, resulting in the industry’s highest utilisation of time vs body area covered ratio of over 67 percent. • Kairali Ayurvedic Group has helped over 2.3 lakh people get their health back on track with Personalized Ayurvedic Therapies.
- Kairali Ayurveda has one of the greatest success rates in treating chronic diseases, with an 87 percent success rate.
- Depending on the disease and body type, Ayurvedic Treatment can provide symptomatic relief of up to 53% in just 3 days.
- Ayurvedic therapy is cost effective since it reduces the need for further medications and mainstream medical intervention.
- Kairali Ayurveda has over 17 branches in 5 countries, and the Kairali Ayurveda family has been practising Authentic Ayurveda since 1908.
In Kairali Ayurvedic Centre, more than 15.3 lakhs people have been successfully treated by Kairali Ayurvedic Treatment Centre. Consult with the best Ayurvedic physicians in India. Call, chat, or video with professionals. Consult a doctor online for solutions to your health concerns. Please contact us at +9555156156 or email@example.com