Air pollution is harmful to your lungs. The chemical in smog accumulates in the respiratory system, causing symptoms such as wheezing, shortness of breath, suffocation, and a sense of weight in the chest. This is produced by a buildup of Kapha Dosha in the body, according to Ayurveda. Tobacco smoking, the use of coal for cooking, building labour, and indoor pollutants (radon gas) are all causes of bronchitis, cancer, and other significant respiratory problems, in addition to an increase in air pollution.
“Air pollution aggravates the imbalance in Prana Vata and Shleshaka Kapha, which leads to the production of shleshma (mucus), which settles in the nasal area and clogs the sinus channels,” says Mr. Abishek Ramesh, Director of Kairali Ayurvedic Centre. Sinus is caused by an underlying imbalance in Prana Vata and Shleshaka Kapha.”
REMEDIES FOR STRONG LUNGS IN AYURVEDA
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian healing method. It employs herbs and natural chemicals to address imbalances and strengthen the immune system. Many individuals nowadays are looking to Ayurveda for a solution to their health problems since it is more natural than contemporary medicine. It is especially beneficial for respiratory diseases since it contains a variety of herbs and home medicines that may protect and strengthen your lungs, as well as maintain your respiratory system healthy. Mr Abishek exposes a handful of them in this article.
Here are 3 Ayurvedic ways to combat the effects of air pollution:
1. Nasyam (Therapy): One of the famous PANCHKARMA therapies; it is very effective in treating ailments of the respiratory system such as sinusitis, chronic cold, dust congestion etc. It cleanses the different nasal and respiratory cavities and increases oxygenation thus pacifying the effects of pollution.
2. Abhyangam (Therapy): It is an integral part of the daily routine recommended by Ayurveda for detoxifying and rejuvenating the body. If the Therapy is followed by a steam bath done once in a week it is the best preventive medicine to keep away toxins, stress, strain & various other ailments.
3. Agastya Rasayanam (Product): It is a food supplement that is not only rejuvenating (rasayana) but also helps in curing respiratory system related ailments and improves immunity.
Here are 3 easy to implement home tips to combat the effects of air pollution:
• Start using Tulsi, Turmeric, Garlic, Honey, Ghee, Lemon and Pomegranate in your diet. They strengthen your body and fight the effects of air pollution.
• Include Neem in your diet as it detoxifies the body.
• Practice Anuoma-Viloma, Kapalbhaati, Bhastrika pranayama and Yoga asana like Pavanmukta Asana, Naukasana & Trikonasana indoors for healthier lungs.
A healthy body is important to live a happy life and to survive health adversities like intense air pollution. While a natural detoxifying diet, improved lifestyle, yoga, pranayam for the lungs and adequate rest will help you immensely, regular Ayurvedic therapies like Abhyangam & steam or detoxification treatments will also help release toxins, increase immunity and keep your body healthy.
Survive High Pollution Levels with Ayurveda. Allow Ayurveda to handle the situation. More than 15.3 lakhs people have been successfully treated. Consult with the Best Ayurvedic physicians in India. Call, chat, or video with professionals. Consult a doctor online for solutions to your health concerns.
Please contact us at +91-8826513700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.